Break the stereotypes of Mental Health
Anima, meaning ‘soul’ in Latin, elevates the discussion of mental health. The app allows people to share their real life experiences anomynously, allowing them to understand their emotions, including its intensity, any triggers and themes such as assumptions and fortune telling.
People can also anomynously comment on experiences, and allows people unfamiliar with mental health to get first-hand, real experiences from others.
Benefits of the app:
- Gets people outside and out of isolation, increasing levels of Vitamin D
- Gets people talking about mental health
- Educates people unfamiliar with mental health to get a better understanding of people’s experiences
- Anomynous posts that does not put people in danger (community guidelines exist as well)
- Can help those familiar with CBT to seperate thoughts and feelings, and understand the intensity of those emotions*